National Document for the Development of Cultural and Soft Technologies
The Vice Presidency of Science and Technology has tried to establish the ecosystem of cultural and creative industries by forming creative companies and creating creative houses, Innovation Homes and the Fund for Creative Industries, with the establishment of the Knowledge-Based Economy Cultural Center and the development of soft and creative industries. Internationally increase the $ 2.6 trillion soft and creative industries.
The approval of the National Document for the Development of Cultural and Soft Technologies by the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution is, in a sense, the culmination of the support and activities of this headquarters in developing the legal capacities of the soft and creative industries.
Based on this, the Working Group on Innovation System of Cultural Products and Industries of the Secretariat of the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution, in cooperation with the Culture and Knowledge-Based Economy and Development of Soft and Creative Industries Headquarters in the Vice Presidency of Science and Technology, has prepared a draft national document on the innovation of cultural products and soft technologies.
In 1397, the draft document was approved by the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution, consisting of 9 articles and 9 notes on the topics of defining concepts, values, vision, policies, goals, strategies and national actions, executive structure, budget and organization.
This document is regulated in 9 articles and according to Article 7 of this document, the Culture and Knowledge-Based Economy and Development of Soft and Creative Industries Headquarters in the Vice Presidency of Science and Technology is responsible for executive policy-making, planning, coordination, monitoring, monitoring indicators and facilitating the implementation of the document.
Achieving an efficient innovation system of the cultural industries of the Islamic Republic of Iran and improving the quantity and quality of production and consumption of local cultural products is one of the major goals explained in this document.
Achieving an efficient model of application of soft technologies with emphasis on the fields of humanities, Islamic and social sciences to promote the Iranian and revolutionary Islamic lifestyle in society, is also considered as another major goal for this document.
This document stipulates that diligent efforts be made to achieve some quantitative goals by 2025.
• Achieving the first place in the production and export of indigenous cultural products in the region and the Islamic world
• Creating at least five world-renowned brands in the field of cultural and soft technologies
• Gaining a 0.2% share of the world cinema market
• Achieve at least the fourth tourism rank in the region and attract 20 million tourists
• Achieving a 30% share of digital games in the country's market
• Create at least five new and successful  soft technology builders
• Production of 270 titles  with an average of at least 5,000 copies
• International production and screening of at least thirty cinematic animations to the horizon
• Achieving domestically produced toys at a share of at least 25% of the value of the country's toy market in the vision year
• Promoting the share of knowledge-based products in the total cultural industry market
• Determining the share of production of cultural products and soft technologies in GDP
• Promoting the share of broadcasting domestically produced cultural programs on television networks in the Islamic world
• Increasing the share of local stationery production in the country's stationery market
• Increasing the share of local publications in the international publishing market (digital and written publishing)
• Increasing the share of design and production of Iranian clothing from the domestic market
• Increasing the number of organizations, companies and individuals active in social innovation activities in the field of social harms
• Increasing the number of effective social innovation projects in the field of social harms based on the evaluation of specialized institutions.
The Vice President of Science and Technology (Chief of Staff), the Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance, the Minister of Interior, the Minister of Communications and Information Technology, the Minister of Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism, and several other officials are among the members of this headquarters. Relevant deputies can become members of this headquarters instead of the minister or the head of the organization.
According to the provisions of this document, the Vice President of Science and Technology is the head of the Cultural and Soft Technologies Development Headquarters. The Chief of Staff will appoint the Secretary General for a four-year term.
Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance, Minister of Interior, Minister of Communications and Information Technology, Minister of Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism, Minister of Science, Research and Technology, Minister of Industry, Mines and Trade, Minister of Education, Minister of Sports and Youth, Head of National Space Center Virtual, representative of the seminary management center, head of the Radio and Television Organization, head of the Islamic Propaganda Organization, deputy for scientific, cultural and social affairs of the Program and Budget Organization, commander of the Basij Mostazafin Organization, a representative of the Secretariat of the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution, head of the University Jihad, head of the Cooperation Center Presidential Technology and Innovation, two experts in the field of cultural and soft technologies at the suggestion of the headquarters, two experts in the field of cultural and soft technologies at the suggestion of the Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance and the Secretary, including members of the Technology Development Headquarters They are cultural and soft.
Planning, coordinating and monitoring and establishing inter-agency communications, division of labor between departments and monitoring of actions based on this document are among the duties of this headquarters.
Also, the Soft Technologies Development Headquarters of the Deputy Minister of Science and Technology is responsible for preparing and compiling the operational plan and roadmap for the implementation of the document each year.
Annually review domestic and international developments of cultural and soft technologies and propose necessary amendments to review and update the document, material, spiritual, scientific, informational support and facilitation of knowledge-based companies and creative companies and their technological designs and commercialization based on Other tasks set out in the headquarters approved by the headquarters and the establishment of coordination and synergy between the agencies to achieve the objectives of this document.
Parviz Karami, Secretary of the Soft Technologies and Identity Development Headquarters in the Vice Presidency of Science and Technology, said: "Currently, more than 1,300 creative companies, 11 creative and innovation houses and the Research and Technology Fund for Creative Industries are operating in the heart of the soft and creative industries startup ecosystem." The document can provide more executive support to the Soft and Identity Technologies Development Headquarters.
Communication and Information Center in the Vice Presidency of Science and Technology